Thursday, January 19, 2006

Playing Along

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Blockbuster Video
Papa John's Pizza Driver
RadioShack Nerd
Production Support Engineer

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Ten Things I Hate About You
Rush Hour
Mr. Deeds
Shanghai Noon

Four places you have lived:
Lewistown, Montana
Winchester, Kentucky
Waikoloa and Hilo, Hawaii
Littleton and Fort Collins, Colorado

Four TV shows you love to watch:
House
Friends
Seinfeld
Mythbusters

Four places you have been on vacation:
Florida
California
Arizona
Minnesota

Four websites I visit daily:
Hotmail.com
Myspace.com
Ebay.com
Craigslist.org

Four of my favorite foods:
Tuna Casserole
Thick, Juicy Steak
Burritos
Pasta

Four places I would rather be right now:
A nice beach
In bed
Seeing something new
Hanging with Aidan

So the way this works is I tag some fools and make them answer these fun get to know you questions, here go. I tag nikkifritz... shes the only other blogger I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home