Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Soul Juice


Hmm, so its been over a month since I wrote anything here. I really can't say that I had any great revelations during that time so that is probably why I haven't written anything. Hmmm, lets see....

Chantel bought me some Ale 8 for my birthday. That stuff is oh so wonderful and when I drink it all my life seems to make sense... I am not drinking one right now so for now its back to nonsense. At any rate, Ale 8 is good for my soul and I love it.

So I was thinking of buying a place closer to work. I never realized how expensive houses are down there. There is no rush though. I'm enjoying living in the Fort with "The Family", besides, rumor has it Nikki is moving up here.

Ah, Nikki, how can I be so infatuated with someone I have never met in person. I am not sure what kind of powers are trying to keep us apart, but with her in the Fort, they are going to work much harder.

So I have been getting back in to the gym more lately. I love the way I feel after a good workout and I feel much more confident when I am a little bigger. Last time I was working out a lot Chantel said that I was getting TOO big. If you know me you know that what she thinks is important to me. I think she is one of the few people in my life that I really care what they think. Oh well, she hasn't said anything this time around and she's in Costa Rica for a month so she won't see me. Speaking of her being in Costa Rica, if think about it, pray for her. Its kinda dangerous down there and God is really working on her so she definately needs it.

I can't wait to get to Florida for my cruise. I have never been on one before so I am excited. It should be really fun. It's gonna be awesome. I can't wait to just kick back and relax.

wow, this blog is really lame. oh well, such is my life.

3 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Dana said...

i ask for a blog entry, i get a blog entry. cool how that works. i wonder if that works with money too....... :)

ale 8. never heard of that til i moved to kentucky. can't say that i ever tried it. speaking of kentucky, i saw in a previous post that you once lived in winchester, ky. when was that?

did i tell you i started a blog, too? click my name above and you can link to it.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger jeff said...

I too know the value of a cold Ale 8. Thanx man. Everytime you talk about your cruise I do get a little jealous. Glad you blogged.

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should we have a chat about Nikki?? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home