Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Schtuff

hmmm, its been a while since I wrote anything and so I guess its time to do that.

So I am going to be moving to North Denver somewhere, somewhere near work. I am looking at houses and trying to find something to buy. I hate it. Its so hard because there are so many out there, none that are what I want, at least that I can afford. I have about 10 more lined up to see. I looked at 10 last night and didn't see any that I would want to buy.

I leave Friday for our surf trip in Cali. I CAN'T WAIT! I am gonna fly out and meet the guys in Vegas since they are leaving earlier than I can get away with. I'm not a big fan of Vegas, but it will be fun for a night. Then off to the beach. I used to love the beach as a kid. I don't think the beach in California is as nice as those in Hawaii, or at least as warm, so it won't be quite the same but thats fine, I'll be a thousand miles from work and having a great time. I have a case of Ale8(thanks Dusty;)) to drink while I watch the sunset after a day of surfing. That just sounds so nice. The background on my MSN messenger is a surfer watching the sunset. Thats gonna be me... well assuming I can even stand up on the board.

This weekend was really good. I went home for my parent's birthdays and fathers day. It was cool, got to hang out with the fam, including Aidan. That kid is so funny. Just watching him play is entertaining and I think I am his favorite. He kept saying "My Brent" and wouldn't go to anyone else. Now thats a good self esteem booster haha.

When I wasn't at home this weekend I was hanging out with Dusty. She's so fun, and cool, and I just had a great time getting to know her better. I can't wait to hang out with her more. She lives in Aurora though so its hard to get down to see her very often. Maybe it will be easier when I find a house down near work, I sure hope so!

Ummm, what else do I have to say.uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think thats it.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go on the blogging. Us nosey people like blogs...I hope you have a great time with the boys, the Ale8, the beach, water, and sun. I'm jealous. (I won't send you faxes-I'm gonna get ghetto on our fax machine, office space style!) I have a great time hanging out with you too. You'll find your way down here...you don't want to be so far north. We love it down south! Go Aurora!!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger RC said...

man, north denver is a hard place to look for a house good luck.

i don't think you live in denver w/o a commute b/c your job is never were you want to live or can afford to live.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home